 Technic / 9839
Re: www.legolinks.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:28:40 GMT

The setup is very good. Nevertheless I have some recommendations:
You can devide 'semi trucks' in general haulage, tractors and heavy haulage.
Else the list would be very long.

And Todd, I saw you haven't got pictures of my models yet. Shall I make some
thumbnails for you? Than I will mail them or put them on Brickshelf.
And I can also give you the hyperlinks to the models with the menu included.
Example: http://www.legotrucks.com/dennisbosman/no36.html
Could you change the links to it?

My brother's truck is not a pick-up truck. You could better put it under
'semi trucks'.

I also saw you haven't linked these:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Gearman
http://www.geocities.com/vincentveneman/legomodels.html
http://www.geocities.com/legomodelbouw/
http://www.trucks-and-details.de/modell/Archiv/lego/index.html
They're really good!

I like the links with images at most. The setup is very clear. Keep up the
good work!

E.g. now we don't have to update our LEGO links pages anymore, because Todd
is collecting all of them!

Dennis Bosman

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
Todd Schroeder (ToddASchroeder@aol.com) has asked me to make an annoucement
on his behalf.

"I've updated my Lego Links website and now have a permanent home at
http://www.legolinks.com. I've improved my categorization and added a
picture for every creation that I've indexed. Most of the pages are redone
but not all."

Todd is still working at it, trying to make it more complete. His site is
much better now without those pesky, annoying pop-ups. If you have any
construtive feedback, post a reply!

thanks,
TJ