 Technic / 9846
Re: New MOC: RoboArm II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 07:27:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Brian Sadowski writes:
Hello fellow legoers..if that is the correct spelling....

Anyways.. I have some pictures of my second generation RoboArm on
brickshelf. I actually finished this MOC about a year ago, maybe a little
less. I was extremely happy with the way it came out and how well it worked.
It was very agile and moved rather quickly.

Nice!

It's very minimalistic but I bet also very functional! An video of the thing
moving would have been nice but I understand from your tempus it's already
sorted into part bins by now.

Someday I hope to build an arm with human proportions and this will most likely
be a great source of inspiration!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu