 Star Wars / 9657
Re: the future of the star wars line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:
<snip>

You forgot the Imperial Shuttle.  While I think their System Imperial Shuttle
is really awesome (and at a $30 price point too!) I would love one of these in
UCS scale.  Of course my dream would be for an unlikely $250ish Star Destroyer.

-Lord Insanity.

OMG!  How could I have forgotten the Imperial Shuttle?  It's my *favorite*
ship from the entire SW Universe!  Sheesh, I must be losing it.

Yes, most definately, a UCS Shuttle is a MUST.  The world without one is a
cruel dark place.

A UCS Star Destroyer would be awesome... I think most of us here would pay
upwards of $200 for one easily...  It's possible, it seems that Lego is
realizing that there are adults who love legos just as much as kids, and we
have more money than kids do... <G>  While I don't doubt that Lego will
always cater to kids, they're starting to cater to us AFOLs now too...

-Bryan