 Star Wars / 9639
Re: the future of the star wars line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 22:50:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:

Y-Wing

Okay, that was some heavy snippage.

A UCS Y-Wing would be so awesome!  If it was the same scale as the X-Wing,
it would be 56cm, or 22in, or 76studs.  :)

Any ship from EP4 (the original, not the Special Edition) is more
'important' than almost any other ship from one of the other movies.  I bet
the UCS sets are heavily slanted toward EP4 and EP1.  Assuming they make
more UCS sets.

Steve