 Star Wars / 9609
Re: the future of the star wars line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Lill writes:

For system sets my guesses are:
a 2 minifigure taun taun set, perhaps with probe droid

Hey, that reminds me.  In Empire, when Han and Chewie confront the Probe
Droid and blow it up, how did they get to and from the encounter site?  And
how far from the base were they?

    Dave!

Not very far from base as the probe droid had already transmitted images of
the power generator back to the imperials