 Star Wars / 9685
Re: the future of the star wars line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:49:50 GMT

SNIP!>>
Lego's gotta stretch the "original" line out until 2007, or seriously hope
that Eps II and III have lots and lots of different vehicles.  This being
the case, I suspect we'll see a UCS Sith Infiltrator along with the others
you've mentioned.  Of course if they only release two UCS sets a year (like
they did in 2000) that's only 14 more...

Lessee, 14... hmmm...

Millenium Falcon
TIE Fighter
A-Wing
B-Wing
Speeder Bike
Snow Speeder

SNIP!>>

I'm betting the Snow Speeder will be along soon, lots of slopes and a blocky
appearance, it wouldn't take a genius to come up with a way to make this
good using mostly standard bricks readily available.  Plus it's got a very
high recognition factor.  I think that the general population couldn't tell
you which is a A or B wing but they could easily tell you a snow speeder
when they saw one.  Not much of a trivia factor there plus it was one of the
main parts of one of the movies.  I have to admit though, I think it will
look good when we see it.

Matt