 Star Wars / 8392
Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:53:22 GMT

Um, not to be a pain, but I don't think this discussion belongs in
lugnet.off-topic.debate... It probably doesn't belong in lugnet.starwars
anymore either (and does it really need to be in lugnet.general?)

Follow-ups to: lugnet.admin.general (I wish we could send followups to
lugnet.dev.null for posts which we really don't expect any replies to).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com