 Off-Topic / Debate / 6090
Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 23:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher Masi writes:
Actually, I think you have it backwards. The front of the Hog's canopy is • sloped
steeply from the nose to the top, and the back of the
canopy slopes gently from the top of the canopy to the fuselage.

Chris

Note if you will the metal bars in an oval in the front of the canopy. That
would be best represented by the X-Wing canopy.

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence