 Off-Topic / Debate / 6116
Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:13:53 GMT

That is true. I had not thought about the metal bars, I was just thinking
about the general shape. I thought someone was suggesting a
2x4-slope-from-2-deep-on-bottom-to-1-deep-on-top windshield as the back end of
the canopy, and I thought that would be to steep for the back of the canopy.

Chris

LegoMasterLuke wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher Masi writes:
Actually, I think you have it backwards. The front of the Hog's canopy is • sloped
steeply from the nose to the top, and the back of the
canopy slopes gently from the top of the canopy to the fuselage.

Chris

Note if you will the metal bars in an oval in the front of the canopy. That
would be best represented by the X-Wing canopy.

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence