 Off-Topic / Debate / 6005
Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:58:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Marc Cook writes:
As far as building a Lego A-10 -- I don't think there is a problem
in building one in light grey.   The hardest piece I'm trying to
re-create is the front portion of the canopy.
Anyone have a suggested piece?  I thinking about using one of these
pieces (used here in the cockpit of a uh-60)
http://www.netpresonic.com/lego/uhc/02270021.jpg

If you don't mind a squarish canopy, Terry Keller has a great solution here:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/f15text.html

Cheers,
- jsproat