 Off-Topic / Debate / 6033
Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:33:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Drew Lawrence writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Maybe use the star wars low-sloped canopy for the front half, and the Slave I
steep-sloped canopy piece for the back half?  It might be a little blocky, • though.
Hmmm

Some people unkindly say I'm not that bright, but... I'm sort of missing why
this is in ***off-topic***.debate???

++Lar
Assistant Chief exorcizer (after Frank) of incorrectly set followups and
general Lugnet nuisance extraordinare...