 Off-Topic / Debate / 6034
Re: wild west creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ben Roller writes:

redneck.  I wasn't trying to be negative, but BTW I don't think you have to
support the Confederacy to be a Southerner.

For what it's worth, you also don't have to be a Southerner to support the
Confederacy.  I, for instance, support the right of states to secede from the
union.  And believe that Lincoln's government violated the spirit and the
letter of the constitution, and sent hundreds of thousands of people to their
deaths to satisfy his pride and secure him a place in history.

Chris