 Off-Topic / Debate / 5994
5993  |  5995
Subject:
Southern Pride ( was Re: wild west creations )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:56:19 GMT

I'm sorry if I came off a little strong, I didn't really mean to. You're
absolutly right, All southerners do not support the Confederacy, and that does
not make them one bit less southern than the next person. I don't want to get
into a debate on Pro-Confederacy Vs Anti-Confederacy. I am just proud of all
the things I can claim, Texan, Southerner, Redneck, Marine, etc.

To wrap it all up Ben, we are on the same basic sheet of music. I hadn't
thought of your Playmobil Idea, but now that you mention it, I believe you're
right. Thanks for the idea! The only reason I would like a rebel army is to
give my Lego-Made bluecoats something to size up against, y'know? Can't have
them plinking against the poor castle peasants now can we? :P

-Joe
US Marines- The World Is My Playground