 Star Wars / 7590
Re: TPM Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 18:14:14 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

3.  Tie Fighters bouncing off the walls of the Death Star while
the Falcon makes an almost clean run of it.

well, from what I understand the Falcon wasn't supposed to make it out
at all.. see that cool web page about the MF which covers the scale
problems, etc.

Apparently test audiences didn't like seeing Lando and the MF blown up
so they changed it.

--
Tim Buchheim