 Star Wars / 6840
Re: Obi Wan Kenobi Training Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:50:55 GMT

Scott Costello wrote:

I bow to your superior knowledge, either that or to the fact that you had a
script handy

Ah, the wonders of the Internet. 8) I did a Yahoo search on "Empire Strikes
Back"+script and turned up two sites with the complete shooting script...

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m