 Star Wars / 6808
Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:17:15 GMT

In article <Fsz8yw.L0M@lugnet.com>, Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote:
Just a minor beef with this observation--I have yet to meet **anyone** who
was not immediately aware that "Padme" was the Queen; it seems unbelievable to
me that Rob Roy couldn't figure it out. Perhaps her own "Force-ness" projects
some sort cloaking field around her, so that only people who see her on
celluloid can make the connection...

I didn't get it early on, but I did get the idea that something was amiss
before they started bludgeoning us with hints... I'm also terrible with
faces, particularly after you paint one of 'em, so I didn't even realize
they were the same actress...

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <