 Star Wars / 6839
Re: Obi Wan Kenobi Training Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:50:00 GMT

Chris Norman wrote:

I think you disproved yourself in your own message. If you look at the
bottom of the transcript you posted....

"YODA: He is too old. Yes, too old to begin the training."

That's *Luke* that's too old, not Obi-Wan.

wasn't much younger than Luke when he began his training, and was confused
about why Anakin & Luke were considered "too old" but Obi-Wan wasn't.  It
turns out he misremembered what Obi-Wan said, so there's no inconsistency.

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m