 Star Wars / 6789
Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ahui Herrera writes:

* Qui-Qon's thoughts on something not being right with the queen (decoy queen)
He can sence something but is not sure what he sences about the queen that is
not correct.  It is only once there are meeting with the Gungans that he
figures out what it was that was "bugging him".

  Just a minor beef with this observation--I have yet to meet **anyone** who
was not immediately aware that "Padme" was the Queen; it seems unbelievable to
me that Rob Roy couldn't figure it out. Perhaps her own "Force-ness" projects
some sort cloaking field around her, so that only people who see her on
celluloid can make the connection...

     Dave!