 Star Wars / 4155
Re: Picture of Falcon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 03:23:01 GMT

I'm going to be rebellious and say...

I think this model could actually be pretty cool.

The picture we've seen is definitely messed up, leaving parts of the model
(such as the back end) missing.
The picture is probably of an early prototype, so it is missing art work
that will probably be on the cockpit and domes.
Since the Falcon is using domes (probably top and bottom!) and flats for the
roof, there's probably a decent amount of space inside!

I think this design is potentially pretty cool.

Unlike some people, I'm reserving my final judgement for seeing a better
picture, finished model, and perhaps the model in person.

Rob