 Star Wars / 4109
Re: Picture of Falcon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:

Does anyone remember last year when the first picture of the X - Wing came
out? Everyone hated it and thought it was ugly, and when the official sets
came out, it was totally redesigned. I really hope that this will be like that
X - Wing picture. If it isn't, then nothing can save us.
Greg "Wake up and smell the cat food in your bank account." Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html