 Star Wars / 4139
Re: Picture of Falcon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 18:57:45 GMT

Here! Hear!

-jeremy

In lugnet.starwars, Joel McKale writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Huw Millington writes:
Someone (Knight) from a SW site (theouterrim, I think) sent me this:

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/temp/falcon.jpg

He says its a genuine picture obtained from LEGO of the final model and NOT
a mock-up.

If so, our worse fears have been realised...

Huw

WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP!!!  Pieces only model I guess.  Thats all I'll
buy it for!!!
Joel