 Star Wars / 4088
Re: Picture of Falcon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:58:05 GMT

Huw Millington wrote:
http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/temp/falcon.jpg
He says its a genuine picture obtained from LEGO of the final model and NOT
a mock-up.

It looks ugly enough to be from TLG, but that looks suspiciously like a hand
underneath it...not quite the caliber of photography expected from TLG.

Hmmm, the cockpit canopy looks new, or maybe from a clone...

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.