 Star Wars / 14010
Re: Newest UCS set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael L. Kohan writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Jardine writes:
I think I'm going to barf for joy:

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/09/news20020923.html

It's a dream come true for me!

http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=13680

Jeff J

So does the official title of SW MOC Lord go to the one who successfully
builds an Executor Class super star destroyer out of a few of these babies?

-Mikey

Last time I remember watching ROTJ I recall the Big Executor Class a very light
blue and not gray. While it wouldn't matter to me I sure as hell would rather
see someone do a Deathstar to the scale of the Star Destroyer. I know someone
did make one but the scale was smaller. I'm actually very excited about this
set cause now we can have minis just like Rebel Runner.  now we'll just need
some micro scaled ships to go with it...

Wayne