 Star Wars / 13962
Re: Newest UCS set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:02:30 GMT

Ok this is just so damn cool.  Yes I know many will think this is way too
expensive but it looks like it literally contains a collection's worth of
gray.  IMO gray is the foundation color for sooooooo many MOCs covering just
about every theme I can think of.  I'm freaking out right now.  This is just
nuts.

I'm dying to know what the super structure inside it looks like.  More gray?
Black?  Rainbow of colors?

"the vessel includes a mini-model of the Tantive IV, Princess Leia's Rebel
blockade runner seen at the start of A New Hope. The blockade runner, only
available with the Star Destroyer, is the first of an upcoming collection of
similar-sized mini-vehicles."

WOW.

What an amazingly cool idea.  It will be fun comparing these with different
AFOL's microfig SW ships.

Man I am such a pathetic consumer right now.  LEGO, you have to stop.  I
have rent to pay.  ;-)

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard