 Star Wars / 14000
Re: UCS Imperial Star Destroyer to be released!!!! (was Re: Newest UCS set...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:19:31 GMT

I think we can safely call the UCS ISD the NEW "Ultimate Grey Plates Parts
Pack"  (UGPPP - yeehaw, Yet Another Acronym) ;-)

I know I'm going to end up with at least 2, maybe 3 UGPPPs, as a start.
One for at work, one possibly for at home, and one for parts.

I think Lego would make a MINT on microfig SW sets.  I mean, once you have
a UGPPP, you've GOT to have a few dozen microfig Tie Fighters, X-wings,
Y-wings, and an MF, right?

Soooo, I wonder how long until the UCS DeathStar is released?  Would you
even be able to fit it through a doorway once it was built (I think it
would have to split in half)?  ;-)

Bob Parker wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Thomas Garrison writes:

snipped links

The mention of a line of microfig ships is intriguing. . .

TWS Garrison

Ohhhh - microfig Tie Fighters, imperial shuttle, Millenium Falcon (all
perfect to go along with an ISD), x-wings, etc...

Here's hoping!!!!

- Bob