 Star Wars / 14005
Re: Newest UCS set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 05:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Mizner writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Erik Olson writes:
Somebody IS going to see this, buy 10, and make a Super Star Destroyer
(adding a few more pieces.)

Hehe...  any bets on who it'll be?

   I don't know, whoever it is would need to have an absolute
   *ton* of grey and dark grey already lying around...hmmm,
   it's a great mystery, it is it is...

   (innocent whistling ensues)

   best

   LFB, shameless hoarder of things 4 meters long and dark grey