 Star Wars / 13996
Re: Newest UCS set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Jardine writes:
I think I'm going to barf for joy:

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/09/news20020923.html

It's a dream come true for me!

http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=13680

Jeff J

This is way groovy.  I'd just like to take a moment to thank Bionicle for
making Lego so much money, so they can afford to create sets like this that,
while extremely popular among us AFOL's, will likely not sell too much to
the kidfolk (3100 pieces is an AWFULLY large commitment for a 9 year old)

That being said, as soon as I win the lottery, I can buy me one or 10 of these.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com