 Star Wars / 14012
Re: Newest UCS set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:33:09 GMT

Odd, in my (many times replayed) copies of The Empire Strikes Back and
Return of the Jedi, the SSD appeared to be blue where the SD's were gray...

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Mizner writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Erik Olson writes:
Somebody IS going to see this, buy 10, and make a Super Star Destroyer
(adding a few more pieces.)

Hehe...  any bets on who it'll be?

  I don't know, whoever it is would need to have an absolute
  *ton* of grey and dark grey already lying around...hmmm,
  it's a great mystery, it is it is...

  (innocent whistling ensues)

  best

  LFB, shameless hoarder of things 4 meters long and dark grey