 Star Wars / 14033
Re: Newest UCS set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Mizner writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Erik Olson writes:
Somebody IS going to see this, buy 10, and make a Super Star Destroyer
(adding a few more pieces.)

Hehe...  any bets on who it'll be?

  I don't know, whoever it is would need to have an absolute
  *ton* of grey and dark grey already lying around...hmmm,
  it's a great mystery, it is it is...

  (innocent whistling ensues)

  best

  LFB, shameless hoarder of things 4 meters long and dark grey

Better start collecting light gray, and one hell of a lot of click hinges.
If I recall, the main hull of the SSD would be light gray, with a dark gray
superstructure.  Over at FBTB I believe one person is making a small replica
of the SSD (<1 meter), but a 10-foot model...?  The actual model used in
filming cost $100,000....