 Star Wars / *13318 (-20)
  Re: Poor Target....

Can we please stop this discussion? While it was interesting and thought provoking for a while, I think we have done more than squeezed the juice from the topic; besides, what Matt did, whether moral or immoral, really doesn't concern any of us. I (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GwMH24.3IG@lugnet.com... (...) No, I've got some Sith Infiltrator parts, and some black wing pieces I got off BrickLink, plus a couple of small pieces from the set with the Ep1 droids on (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

(...) Are these Ldraw files BASED on the OFFICAL LEGO Sets or did you add/modify the set in any way? Also would it be okay to include these files in the overall starwars archive that I am creating. I would end up modifying your .dat file to include (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

(...) The TIE Interceptor that you PHYSCIALL built does it just use pieces from the TIE FIGHTER set only? I'm wondering if by using only TIE Fighter sets you can build the following TIEs TIE Advance Tie Inteceptor TIE Bomber TIE Defender Does anyone (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

<snip> (...) Furthermore, I'm not sure about even doing ANY of the SW Lego sets as some pieces are NOT in LDraw yet and others are UNOFFICAL. I would like it if once it's all said and done we do have Builindg instruction for ALL of the sets (well (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

If it helps anyone I have a few Star Wars .dat files posted on my website ( (URL) ). I plan on adding a few more, but it sounds like people are working quite a few of them. My current project is the Episode 1 Battle Droid. When it is finished I want (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

I've had quite enough of this spat being in the wrong forum. Earlier in this thread I asked it be moved: (URL) do so now, to its appropriate group. Or, even better, take it offline - as it seems to have lost value for the rest of the community. It (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) And shouting at people who don't agree with your views and calling them commies does not necessitate you being right, either. It *is* fraud. This reminds me of the (I think) Groucho Marx story: He asked a woman, "Will you sleep with me for a (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

So I suppose on the loss scale it goes like this. Target loses very little, other than making a foolish sale to HMMM. Walmart loses a little more, whatever the profit on two Slave I's they would've made, and if they have to put any Slave I's on sale (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

(...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

"Thomas Burger" <tburger34@aol.com> wrote in message news:GwLqs5.HoF@lugnet.com... (...) Intercept (...) sets (...) rendering (...) a (...) or (...) got (...) If you want the MPD of my TIE MOC just let me know - I just need to tidy the file up as I (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) <SNIP!> Okay STOP! This whole dang thing is WAY out of proportions. 1: Wal-Mart and other stores reserve the right to refuse returns and implicitly state this regarding collectables. Conversely they also accept returned merchandise without a (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

(...) well from further study of the ldraw file. vs the peeron inventory of set 7155.. its not correct. i also have: 7180 b-wing (not correct) 71** MMT (not complete) my dat collection is not all to my knowledge official, except for : 7111, 7127, (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star wars DAT collection

(...) I don't know if it (AAT) was based on the actual LEGO set or not? I don't have my instruction booklet of that set with me here in san diego, its back in chicago. Furthermore, since I did not create the ldraw file and the author is MIA I can't (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) I see what you mean but I think you've missed his point. He means that Anakin seemed to be a great pilot right from the start; he was an excellent pilot, not an accomplished one; no experience made him great, he just is. Personally I disagree (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Star wars DAT collection

(...) Ahui i have a question? is the aat mpd file the file for the actual set? is so i will fix it and add to my collection. what i need now are a few ep 1 sets and a few classic ones. the sets i will do soon are : 7144, 7190, 7180, and 7150. alot (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) Sorry, this is too good to comment on. Folks, you need to ignore the troll, sorry Matt, but if the crazy hair and weird eyes fit, wear em. Anyway, we obviously have a situation here, which is very easy to solve. Tell yourself this: We have (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

snip (...) Thanks Mladen! :-) (...) Hehe, thanks, (...) Technic flex tubes cut to size hold both of the curves together. (...) Definitely! Thankya again! -Geordan- (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

(...) Even though I hated the new movie, I gotta give you props for recreating Dooku's lightsaber so accurately. BTW Did you use some flexible pipes, or rubber bands to achieve that curve? (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber

Hello! check out my replica of Count Dooku's lightsaber from AOTC! (URL) to Stuart Immonen who inspired me alot to build this with his replica sabers: (URL) used this picture here: (URL) my main reference, There is also a pretty good pic of it in (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce.moc) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact