 Star Wars / *13248 (-20)
  Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)

(...) I don't have a Target around here, although I know of a spot nearby where they are putting one. Can anybody tell me how long this sale lasts? It might be worth it to me to get somebody to mail me a flyer so I can present it at Wal-Mart or TRU. (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Questions....

(...) From somewhere a while ago I seem to remember hearing that some Stormtroopers are clones. The ones that are, I would rather doubt that they are clones that fought in the Battle of Geonosis. Clones cost money to create and upkeep, and before (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.

(...) I got rid of a lot of the original posts for space reasons. Anyhow I don't have as much to say, but honestly I think it's not that complicated. But comes down to what Lucas has said all along, about Anakin's struggles etc. And that lends to (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who is Obi-wan Kenobi LEMPBO?

Thought I'd just check back to see if anyone had any answers, and my Bro looked over my shoulder and correctly suggested that LEMPBO is KENOBI typed with one's right hand one key too far to the right. Why it was left in the catalogue we can only (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Questions....

(...) About that, why dosnt the empire use the clone troops in later episodes. just a thought, maybe since the have accelerated growth i would guess that they would die sooner so maybe they all died before ep iv. jd (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.

(...) And I'm going to leave it there too. (...) I kind of agree with you, but in a different way. let me explain. In TPM Mace Windu commented that the sith had been gone for a long time, and we also know that very few Jedi leave the Jedi Order (20 (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Possible deep deep spoiler.

Alright, I just saw Episode II. I'm sure that will be a shock to some people. I plan to make up for it by seeing it again tomorrow night. Anyway, in the course of watching the movie I think I might have figured out The Big One. I mean, the great big (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The word on Lando from SW Celebration II

(...) While I'm certain the minifig in the diorama is meant to represent Mace, it's impossible to read anything into what a future production minifig might look like based on a LEGO company diorama. Everyone was all aflutter about the Stormtroopers (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Questions....

(...) Well, one thing to consider is that the Queen is a planetary ruler, and the Senator is a member of the Galactic government. It seems that in some systems, at least, planetary rulership runs differently, because Bail Organa is still running (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: rainchecks are a yes (target flyer(jango's slave I))

(...) I was able to get a raincheck today. The clerk asked me how many I wanted the raincheck to be, I told her 3 and she said ok. I did have to make sure she put 'Lego Jango Fett Slave 1 set' on it though ;) Mark P. (URL) lugnet.market.shopping (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: The word on Lando from SW Celebration II

(...) The problem is, specifically excluding Black characters also (and perhaps more so) opens them to charges of racial bias. Remember, they have made minifigs that are specifically Asian (Ninja series) and Native American (Western series) and (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  TRU will honor (was Re: target flyer(jango's slave I))

(...) Just went to my local TRu in San Diego and took the Target sale ad. They honor the ad and their was NO lIMIT on the amount I could buy. You must take the ad as they will keep it. Good luck all -Ahui (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)

I'll be checking my Target here in town tonight. When I saw the flier I couldn't believe it. However, if anyone's Target doesn't honor it, or if they are sold out and don't offer rainchecks, I think one could take the add to Shopko or Walmart; don't (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO sales this week (May 19 - 25; U.S. only)

The slave ones are mostly cleaned out in the Cleveland area. Troy "Kenneth Chui" <chui.6@osu.edu> wrote in message news:GwF1Fz.641@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)

(...) No problems at my local target here in Ohio. The sets were tagged at the sale price and scanned at that price without complaint. It may have been a mistake, but I admire Target not fighting the advertised price. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Questions....

(...) All I can say is their system is dumb, dumb, dumb. Queens are elected for terms, and senators are seemingly hand picked, not elected. So yeah, Amidala's two terms expired within the 10 years since EP1. And since then she's been appointed (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)

(...) I got it with no problems at all last night. The sale signs were posted, there were 5 left on the shelf, I grabbed 2 of them and there was no problem. The checkout girl even said that it was a great deal. After she finished ringing me up I (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)

(...) I figured the same about the restocking part as well. guess i'll be stopping by ours tonight so see if they have the set there and will honor the price. (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)

(...) I bought two at my local Target. From Bricks to Bothans (www.fbtb.net) reports that rather than fight it, Target is just honoring the price (though I doubt they'll restock). It was supposed to be the Jango Fett Technic Figure, not the Slave I. (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Questions....

I'm not a huge Star Wars or sci-fi fan, but I did just see the new movie. I have a few questions that I hoped some of those steeped in SW mythology might help me answer. First, Padme Amadala is a senator now? Why is she still not Queen? Did I miss (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact