 Star Wars / 13234
Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 00:16:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Travis Yanke writes:
Has anyone been able to take advantage of the 24.99 price for jango's slave
I without having the flyer in hand? of course the one day someone steals our
sunday paper this ends up happening. according to Tim at fbtb it sounds like
target is caving on this? any first hand accounts out there yet?
thanks
travis

No problems at my local target here in Ohio.  The sets were tagged at the
sale price and scanned at that price without complaint.  It may have been a
mistake, but I admire Target not fighting the advertised price.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com