 Star Wars / 13241
Re: The word on Lando from SW Celebration II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 03:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Radtke writes:
Interesting tidbit here on the latest word regarding a Lando minifig:

http://www.theforce.net/collecting/index.html#16200

*POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING**

I also noticed in the Geonosis display what is clearly Mace Windu with a
yellow head:

I say it is him not just because of the title of the picture but because
that is who confronts Dooku and Jango in the stands with his one-and-only
purple lightsaber (in the book at least.)

While I'm certain the minifig in the diorama is meant to represent Mace, it's
impossible to read anything into what a future production minifig might look
like based on a LEGO company diorama.  Everyone was all aflutter about the
Stormtroopers in a Japanese diorama, you may recall- but they were made
specifically for that diorama.  The production Stormtroopers had helmets with a
different sculpt and had their own printed torsos, while the ones in the
diorama were made with the Scout Trooper torso.

eric