 Star Wars / 13149
Re: The word on Lando from SW Celebration II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 15:49:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Radtke writes:
Interesting tidbit here on the latest word regarding a Lando minifig:

http://www.theforce.net/collecting/index.html#16200

*POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING**

I also noticed in the Geonosis display what is clearly Mace Windu with a
yellow head:

Hmmm. The bit from the LEGO rep on the "one color fits all" probably
wouldn't surprise most of us, but then that doesn't really explain WHY they
didn't just go ahead and make a yellow Lando unless this same policy made
THEM uncomfortable.

I'd think most SW LEGO fans would love to see a Lando and Mace Windu even if
they were yellow - just as long as the torso, leg, hair, and face designs
were unique enough so they these minifigs don't look like Luke Skywalker
clones (*cough*, Ep. I Obi-Wan).

mo
www.galacticbrick.com

www.galacticbrick.com