 Star Wars / *11193 (-20)
  Re: Ultra-quick modification.

Daniel Crichton <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:GB05o5.Exu@lugnet.com... (...) No, but an interesting idea. I bet with a little additional modification you could get a half-decent TIE interceptor without too many extra pieces. Unless (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building habits

Selçuk Göre <ssgore@superonline.com> wrote in message news:3AC2DB0A.5F656B...ine.com... (...) tear (...) and (...) of (...) Currently (...) behind it. (...) Build it according to the directions, leave it alone, ignore it, go into another mini dark (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: "starwars accessories"

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3AC51D3D.D153B6....com.au... (...) Which is it then? ;-) All I really want to see are more minifigs. The ROJ desert skiff was such a shame...such potential, shot. Jesse (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon Trivia question

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GB3L57.BJE@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) MF. (...) in (...) Assuming you're not counting mini-fig legs, I'm thinking 2x2 bricks (black and red), 1x6 plates (blue and gray), and 1x2 plates (red, maybe (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building habits

(...) I tend to keep things together for as long as possible before I need the parts or change directions. All but one of my six wide trains are now destroyed as I went over to 8wide. Somethings I can't bear to take apart: I have a trio of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Millenium Falcon Trivia question

I've been sorting pieces all day, so maybe my brain is a little flaky, but I discovered something very interesting while sorting out the pieces of my MF. It turns out that excluding printed pieces and minifig pieces, there are exactly 3 different (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Silly pictures.

I posted the following link on the lugnet.loc.uk NG a couple of days ago - it's a collection of rather stupid pictures I did with my LEGO minifigs - they aren't all of our LEGO friends, but most of them are. Anyway, there are a few Star Wars ones in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "starwars accessories"

(...) Brown hoods, cinnamon bun hair, Emperor sticks, brown cloaks, black crossbows, Naboo fighter computer, Imperial Insignia disks, Rebel craft marking tiles, X-Wing computers, starfighter control panel tiles, Boba Fett gun, Boba Fett Helmet, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "starwars accessories"

(...) Then I can't say Storm Troopers? (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  "starwars accessories"

what parts would people like to see in a starwars accessory pack, remember what TLG normally puts in these things. (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Silly pictures.

Yes, they are silly, but the one "black ink" with the two Storm troopers laughing in the back; gave me a great laugh 4am at the job! Loved it!! (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building habits

(...) My habit is to tear 'em down for a rebuild until I get the lowest number of bricks used with the highest level of functional detail and strongest and most efficient design. I've been doing this since I was a kid and I noticed as I returned to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

In lugnet.starwars, Shaun Sullivan writes: ... (...) Oh man, those are 2 tables I wish I could see in person! Your WWII models and your SW walkers are just awesome. (...) Yeah, me too. I'm running out of room though. Oh well. Before, I used to use (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ultra-quick modification.

(...) I wish I could get a second TIE... unfortunately they're nowhere to be found here. We've got lots of shuttles and AT-STs and all the others, but the TIE spots on the shelves are always empty in every store... I guess somebody's building an (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Dioramas

I normally don't post in Star Wars, but we have been discussing a Japanese website in mecha and space that has some awesome SW stuff on it. Here's an index: (URL) is my favorite: (URL) mirco models can be found here: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building habits

Great question! In part because all of us have to wrestle with this question all the time! (...) For the most part, I'm definitely in the "keep models together" category. I have a table covered with all of my WWII models right now, and another one (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ultra-quick modification.

"Andrew Summersgill" <ajs@nospamblahblahblah.co.uk> wrote in message news:GB041F.CnC@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) and (...) McDonald. (...) making (...) Sort of looks like a Scimitar bomber (vaguely!), but I agree, it does look cool. I also bought a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ultra-quick modification.

I was mucking around with one of my LEGO TIE Fighters the other day - yes, I finally persuaded my fiancée to let me buy another one - well, it just doesn't look right having Darth or the Shuttle escorted by ONE lowly TIE and besides, Ronald the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building habits

(...) Hehe..I've found pieces I forgot I had doing this. ;) ANd yes, finding new ways to do things is fun - it gets me out of the rut caused because "That's how I've always done it." :) Joel J (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

(...) I've got one of these as well. Sometimes I'll sit down and try to turn multiple junkyard fragments from different models into one model. I've not yet attained success with this, but it's good for ideas. -JDF (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact