 Star Wars / 11176
11175  |  11177
Subject:
Ultra-quick modification.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:19:58 GMT

I was mucking around with one of my LEGO TIE Fighters the other day - yes, I
finally persuaded my fiancée to let me buy another one - well, it just
doesn't look right having Darth or the Shuttle escorted by ONE lowly TIE and
besides, Ronald the Stormtrooper needed a mate - now he has one.  McDonald.

But I digress - because there I was, you know, going SWOOSH lots and making
other silly noises...

Anyone else turned the wings by 90 degrees on their TIE Fighter?

I think it looks cool...

Regards,

Andrew.