 Star Wars / 11241
Re: Ultra-quick modification.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:56:50 GMT

Daniel Crichton <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GB691G.Buw@lugnet.com...
"Jesse and Valarie Long" <jesseandval@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:GB5xBK.BEo@lugnet.com...
Remember, you need three X- and Y- if you're going to make the trench
scenes.  There's your excuse if you need one for your NLSO.  Are we • still
using that acronym?

I was thinking of just having Red 5 being chased and a couple of • additional
ships floating around, with the Falcon coming out of the light bulb -
nearest thing to the Sun in my room!

NLSO? What's that?
Non-Lego (fan) Significant Other.  Usually an unappreciative wife or
girlfriend.  One who doesn't understand why you spend so much money on
little plastic bricks that already cost so much more than these other bricks
right over here...

Jesse