 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 646 – 665 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More moonbase and Monorail discussion

"Jonathan Mizner" <ltwjanson@aol.com> wrote in message news:H1sAAA.5BB@lugnet.com... (...) Whoever owns and brings the monorail will supply the pylons for it. When the track runs through my module it will be supported at the exact same height as the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

DOH! I am the missing weakest link (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Well, my fighters, at least my larger fighters, are only around the size of a Deep Freeze Defender or a Galactic Mediator, which is roughly around 80 to 90 studs long, almost long enough to be considered a capital ship in LUGNET terms. Also, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:H2580v.MK8@lugnet.com... (...) unless I am mistaken, and my math is wrong (a very real possibility), his module takes up the same amount of space tat would be occupied by two modules side by (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

Looks cool Dave. That lava is really something. Can't wait to see more! (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

(...) My first impression was that he was using 32 studs wide rather than 48. Upon closer inspection it appears I was wrong. Sorry about that. (...) Ah well. I'll get over it. :-) -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

(...) Yeah, I figured that someone would bring this up. I've followed the standard except where the baseplates wouldn't allow for it. The one thing I didn't want was a walkway over the volcano, so using both sides of the larger baseplates was a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: A new Moonbase module.

(...) Tim, Looks good. You may have borrowed ideas, but you have combined them into quite the cozy creation. Definitely packed with fun little details, making it seem like some minifig actually lives there. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

(...) Looks real good. When can we see more pictures? -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower

Jason, sorry I did not get back to you in regards to your latest moonbase modules. As for your landing platform tower: It %#$%#& rocks! The same goes for Peter's Classic Space Police Train Station module. I wanna see more modules from ya, man! Oh, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: More moonbase and Monorail discussion

(...) I'd go with the station at 20 studs unless you are building the nearby modules to contain the ramps down to 10 studs. Please make your station/tunnel capable of accepting a 6 wide train (which probably means an 8-wide tunnel). (...) I agree, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3D752267.2C60DC...ing.com... (...) The (...) train (...) Good stuff. I had already decided on 20 studs up before you posted this. It's also 8 wide. Now I need to make sure it's tall enough. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  RE: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

(...) Unfortunately, we're having a couple problems with the submission right now (thumbnails aren't being generated), so I'll post when it's up and running again. Thanks for being patient. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  RE: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

(...) Well, we can be a bit more lenient on that point than the others...the purpose of the 4 stud space is to allow small vehicles to pass through. As long as enough people have them, it shouldn't be a problem if there are a *few* exceptions. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

(...) Dave, that is indeed one sweet module you have there. And I'm sorry I couldn't make the trip south for last week's LUGOLA meeting, but if the next one is the afternoon of 2 November, then I'm in...and I'll have at least one module, and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: I missed something

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H0rCq2.D4t@lugnet.com... (...) Matt have even you read any of the Moonbase threads or seen the site? (URL) all for any sort of creativity under the sun (or moon) but we've put a lot of time (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Steve, if you really want to know what is going on in here, at least do me the favor and read the post before mine, okay? The world, and particularly the LUGNET world, will do a lot better without a bunch of know-it-alls with bad attitudes (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Submit your modules to the Moonbase Project Site!

Hi Bram, Excellent work with your 'Submit' page; I just added my module. But maybe you should make to following modification in your 'number of connecting corridors': Instead of '2:' '2 I shaped' and '2 L shaped' We're still waiting for the first (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/31/02

(...) Thanks Jason. I was originally going to just have the module itself, but I was chatting with Jon on AIM and I got the idea to use some BURPs to create a bit of "mountain." I thought the moonbase personnel would want to mount their (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Mining Outpost - New space creation

Hi Allan! A bit late to reply to this creation, but I love the cramped frontier-setting look you have given the outpost. Time to put it on a 48X48 baseplate and add an airlock to integrate it in a moonbase perhaps? Looking forward to more. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

More:  Next Page >>