 Space / 16330
Re: I missed something
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:32:59 GMT

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H0rCq2.D4t@lugnet.com...

Well, in my opinion, there are no real rules to a moon base other than
avoiding open airlocks, and keeping a roof over it so gravity could be
sustained. Although I have seen some really odd bases, I think anything
realistic enough will cut it, don't you think?

<<_Matt Hein_>>

Matt have even you read any of the Moonbase threads or seen the site?
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase01.html

We're all for any sort of creativity under the sun (or moon) but we've put a
lot of time into setting up a loose formula for connecting the modules.
It'd be nice if you would help any one new out there by pointing them to the
moonbase page and not trying to confuse them. :-)

Thanks!

-Jon