 Space / 16329
Re: I missed something
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:27:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Falslev writes:
It's all right here:
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase01.html
HTH

----------------------------
Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net

In lugnet.space, Gabe Bark writes:
Okay, so have been in the dark for about a year now, lurking, drooling over
MOCs, trying to make my own only to come up with nothing.  Now this moon
base things got me going- but what I saw someone say something about
'moonbase standards', so what are the rules?  I can't seem to find any...

Thanx to all- I had to run out and buy some gray baseplates as all I have
are green, those multi-colored island plates and road plates...  Its been
awhile since I have actually had an idea in my head that actually made it to
bricks....