 Space / 16328
Re: Moonbase, mech, pod, flyer and a Spiffcraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:29:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff DeJong writes:

<snip> some cool stuff.

Nice work. I like the base module. I need to stop looking at them though as
i'm getting creators block seeing all the good stuff getting created.

The pictures are large and may take some time to load. The Spiffcraft link
might not be up yet until it gets moderated.

You may want to consider resizing your pics before loading them... less load
on the server (not much of a consideration), less bandwidth and less time to
wait to see each one... I have broadband here and it was still somewhat
delayed to see each one.