 Space / 16326
16325  |  16327
Subject:
Moonbase, mech, pod, flyer and a Spiffcraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:07:35 GMT

This is my moon base. It is prety much a one room building with a counter
and a clerk droid. I will probably remake it to be bigger and have something
in it.

This is a misc folder with my Pod inspired by all of the pods being made
latly.  And a mech ispired by Rick Hallman's Wolf spider.

This is the flyer. Not much to it but it is mostly pieces from the republic
gunship.

And finally i made the all black spiffcraft.  It was made using Mark
Sandlin's instructions on brisckshelf. Thanks Mark.

The pictures are large and may take some time to load. The Spiffcraft link
might not be up yet until it gets moderated.