 Space / 16311
Re: I missed something
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 01:13:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gabe Bark writes:
Okay, so have been in the dark for about a year now, lurking, drooling over
MOCs, trying to make my own only to come up with nothing.  Now this moon
base things got me going- but what I saw someone say something about
'moonbase standards', so what are the rules?  I can't seem to find any...

Well, in my opinion, there are no real rules to a moon base other than
avoiding open airlocks, and keeping a roof over it so gravity could be
sustained. Although I have seen some really odd bases, I think anything
realistic enough will cut it, don't you think?

<<_Matt Hein_>>