 Space / 17246
Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 02:40:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Babington writes:

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
DOH! I am the missing weakest link

Goodbye!

-Dave

Very cool moonbase module.  My only concern is that you did not follow the
placement standards outlined here:
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/
I know it would take some work but you might want to remake it using the
standard.

-Mike Petrucelli

unless I am mistaken, and my math is wrong (a very real possibility), his
module takes up the same amount of space tat would be occupied by two
modules side by side.

My first impression was that he was using 32 studs wide rather than 48.  Upon
closer inspection it appears I was wrong.  Sorry about that.

(P.S.: sorry about that e-mail, Mr. Petrucelli, I clicked the wrong reply
button in my outlook.)

Ah well. I'll get over it. :-)

-Mike Petrucelli