 Space / 17234
Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 23:31:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
DOH! I am the missing weakest link

Goodbye!

-Dave

Very cool moonbase module.  My only concern is that you did not follow the
placement standards outlined here:
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/
I know it would take some work but you might want to remake it using the
standard.

-Mike Petrucelli