 Space / 17258
Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 04:51:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
DOH! I am the missing weakest link

Goodbye!

-Dave

Very cool moonbase module.  My only concern is that you did not follow the
placement standards outlined here:
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/
I know it would take some work but you might want to remake it using the
standard.

-Mike Petrucelli

Yeah, I figured that someone would bring this up. I've followed the standard
except where the baseplates wouldn't allow for it. The one thing I didn't
want was a walkway over the volcano, so using both sides of the larger
baseplates was a must. For the record, I had two false starts on using these
baseplates due to late nights and mis-measurements.

I'm just sad that no one in LUGOLA brought any module to hook up to it. I
was so looking forward to that. Oh, well.....I'll try again in November. I
do have 4 48 x 48 baseplates to fill.... :)