 Space / 17295
RE: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:21:47 GMT

Hendo (John P. Henderson) writes:
First, let me say that I love the general look and feel of
Dave's module. There have been so many new Modules during the
past month it is hard to comment on them all.  I'm so excited
by all this.  I almost can't wait for an earthquake to
destroy my Castle scene so I can have the pieces for another
Moonbase Mod.  BTW, I think quite a few have not been linked
to the Moonbase website, so if you have a Mod of your own,
you should submit it (http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=16566)...

Unfortunately, we're having a couple problems with the submission right
now (thumbnails aren't being generated), so I'll post when it's up and
running again.
Thanks for being patient.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht