 Space / 17296
RE: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:29:48 GMT

William R Ward writes:
Yes, but you didn't allow 4 studs of space on each side.  I
thought that was mandatory....?

Well, we can be a bit more lenient on that point than the others...the
purpose of the 4 stud space is to allow small vehicles to pass through.
As long as enough people have them, it shouldn't be a problem if there
are a *few* exceptions.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu