 Space / 17257
Re: 3 New Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 04:42:49 GMT

nice work,

I like the first and last the best.  the shuttle is really kewl.  It would
be a nice addition to the Extraglobal Express fleet.  I can see it out
black, greys and reds, fitted to hold a cargo pallette.  Although I would
call it a medium transport, as shuttle to me seems to denote moving people.
The Junkship is kewl too.    What does junkship mean?  Does it carry junk or
is it made of junk.  either way I like it.  It would be a roomy ship to roam
the cosmos in.  If you roamed alone would you ever shower?

-tk

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Here are three new MOCs I've built.  Took me a long time, too.  (SCHOOL!)

This is a trader junk ship:

It's made to look like a heavily modified model, as if it was rebuilt.

Here are deep links:
Overall Views:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/aaa.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01655-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01656-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01660-1.jpg

Bed:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01639-1.jpg

living area:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01642-1.jpg

Interior door of the airlock:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01643-1.jpg

Toilet and shower:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01644-1.jpg

All of the interior:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01676.jpg

Swinging airlock and opening cargo bay:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01657-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01658-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01674.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01661-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/jakesjunkship/dsc01662-1.jpg

Here is a 2 man pod- nothing fancy, just a comfy pod.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/carpod/dsc01595-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/carpod/dsc01602-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/carpod/dsc01609-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/carpod/dsc01610-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/carpod/dsc01614-1.jpg
(I apologize for the bluriness.  The camera wasn't cooperative.)

The last is a small cargo shuttle.  It can hold about 10 by 6 of cargo or • a
bunch of minifigs.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Transshuttle/dsc01665-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Transshuttle/dsc01666-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Transshuttle/dsc01667-1.jpg