 Space / 17329
Re: 3 New Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
This is a trader junk ship: • [snip]

That is cool.  This is my favorite of the three.  I think you captured the
refitted look very well.  I am not too crazy about the tan on the outside
though.  Then again I really like gray, dk. gray, and brown as a color scheme
and the tan detracts from that.  I does help with the 'junk' look though.

Thanks!  I was intending to add more tan, but a school project forced me to
take pictures...

Here is a 2 man pod- nothing fancy, just a comfy pod. • [snip]

All these pods people keep building remind me of the Galidor pod.  I mean its
cool all the differnt variations people keep making but it just seems wrong
somehow.  Maybe I'll finally jump on the band wagon and change my mind who
knows.

That's a new way of thinking!  :=)

Really, though: the pods came before Galidor, and as long as you have those
big saucer pieces, you can build one, so they make great models.

The last is a small cargo shuttle.  It can hold about 10 by 6 of cargo or a
bunch of minifigs.
[snip]

This screams 'Runabout' from Star Trek Deep Space Nine.  And you just got to
like that color scheme.

Never seen Star Trek... but I liked the warp naccelle idea, and got the idea
to build a pair from digging around in brickshelf.

-Mike Petrucelli

Thanks!

-JHK